We have three members of the team who may work on your matter. We also have 2 consultants who assists us on an adhoc basis. Apart from the consultants, any members of the team who work on your matter will be supervised by Jayne Egginton being the Direction of Vantage Legal Protect.
Solicitor and Director of Legal Services. GDPR Practitioner
Qualified as a Solicitor in 1994. Have extensive knowledge and experience on Employment law and other areas of litigation as well as drafting contracts.
- Discrimination, unfair dismissal and Tupe
- Contractual disputes and remedies
- Boundary disputes/nuisance/tort
- Landlord and Tenant/housing
- Other disputed matters
- Mediation on complex high value claims
Drafting and advise on a wide variety of commercial agreements, including but not limited to:
- Services agreements, consultancy agreements, Director agreements
- Agency agreements
- Sale of goods/services. Both B2B and B2C
- Restrictive Covenants
- Non-disclosure Agreements
- Consumer contracts
Suhail qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in July 2017 before cross qualifying as a Solicitor in November 2018. He manages a caseload of commercial/civil litigation and employment matters. Below are a few testimonials received from some of the clients he has assisted previously:
- “Suhail and the team are very efficient, and the end result is always achieved. good advice and speedy service”
- “Suhail was always extremely polite and helpful.”
- “We were highly impressed with the manner our handler Suhail conducted himself throughout our case”
- “First time I have used your services as part of an insurance claim and I am most impressed with Mr Alloo who handled the whole thing brilliantly!”
- “Suhail was friendly, reassuring, professional and gave me good advice and options throughout the claim. There was a lot I did not know as I have never had to deal with an eviction before and he explained everything in layman’s terms and ensured I understood, I felt at ease if I had to ask for clarification if I was unsure. I always felt when I called that my call was important to him.”
Uroosa completed her Law Degree in July 2016 and is currently an Associate member of the Chartered institute of Legal Executives. She manages a caseload of Residency Landlord and Debt Recovery matters. She received the following kind words from a Client she assisted:
‘I was very pleased with the service I received, it was very professional, and I was kept informed throughout.’
STUART PACE – SOLICITOR
Stuart qualified as a Solicitor in 2009. He provides us with consultancy services in matters relating to employment and drafting of contracts, terms and conditions and other policies etc.
DIPPALI NAIK – SOLICITOR
Dippali qualified as a Solicitor in 2004. She specialises in employment and as such provides us with consultancy services in employment matters.
Friendly, reassuring, professional and gave me good advice and options throughout the claim. I always felt when I called that my call was important.
Contract review and drafting, advice and services for contract, debt, employment and property matters.Business Legal Services
Contract review and drafting, contract disputes, debt recovery, restrictive covenants, general legal advice.Contractor Legal Services
Eviction of tenants, recovery of rent arrears, disputes with tenants, deposit protection, contract review and drafting, general legal advice.Landlord Legal Services
Consumer contract disputes, debt recovery, employment disputes, property disputes, general legal advice.Individual Legal Services
On 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulations came into effect. This has had a significant impact on every business.GDPR Legal Services
Vantage Legal Protect is delighted to offer businesses a highly competitive debt recovery service relating to unpaid invoices.Debt Recovery Services