Vantage Legal Protect for businesses will ensure that your business is protected in its dealings with employees, customers, suppliers and other third parties. In the event of the breakdown of a relationship or dispute with a third party, Vantage solicitors offer accessible, effective, and practical legal advice, so that the matter is dealt with swiftly and with minimal disruption to your business. Allowing you to focus on your core activities.
Vantage Legal Protect have offices in Leicestershire but offer legal advice and services for businesses across the United Kingdom. Whatever the size of your business Vantage can help. Our experts are experienced in handling a variety of legal services such as:
My representative’s amiable manner, in depth knowledge and speed of response/updates filled me with confidence that the claim was being dealt with as swiftly as possible for which I am very thankful.
Legal Services for Businesses
Vantage Legal Protect specialise in the folowing legal services for businesses:
- Contract law, commercial contracts
- Legal business advice
- Debt recovery
- Defamation and privacy law
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- Employment law, unfair dismissal employment tribunal representation
- General legal advice
Further information regarding these services below.
Purchase from a range of products and services for businesses:
- Template agreements, statements and letters
- Bespoke documents
- Legal services
- Online documents
Sound commercial contracts are vital to the success of your business and it is important that you receive technically sound commercial advice and practical solutions that work in real-life situations.
Whether you require advice in respect of your dealings with employees, customers or suppliers; your contracts of employment; the terms and conditions for your e-commerce website; or your residential tenancy agreements, our solicitors are able to help.
We take time to understand your business and your goals, and work to meet your objectives by providing accessible, understandable, practical advice and, where appropriate, legal documentation.
Employment Law Issues
Employment law is ever-changing and complex with the result that employee issues can be extremely time-consuming and costly for employers. With Vantage employment law solicitors and specialists on your side you can reduce the risks of ending up involved in an Employment Tribunal. If, however, you find yourself involved in an Employment Tribunal, Vantage will be able to defend you.
Employment law and HR Consultancy Service– In addition to the services outlined above, which are provided directly by Vantage Legal Services Ltd, a range of HR consultancy packages (including fully-outsourced HR solutions) are available from other members of the The Vantage Protect Group. Please click here for more information.
Here To Help Businesses
If you find yourself in a situation where you are involved in a contractual or employment dispute; your customers have failed to pay invoices for goods or services; you have tenants who have failed to pay their rent; or you need to defend a claim being made against you by a third party, we are here to help you.
We can provide services in respect of all aspects of commercial and employment disputes, including:
- Initial assessment of your case and its potential success, taking into account:
- Likely costs of defence
- Commercial approach of settlement
- Company reputation both internally and externally
- Company values
- Guidance through pre-conciliation, mediation or alternative dispute resolution process
- Compliance with any pre-action protocols relevant to the matter
- Settlement negotiation (if applicable), including compromise agreements
- Attendance at pre-hearings and case management discussions
- Preparation of witness statements and Court bundles
- Briefing of client witnesses before hearings
- Attendance and representation at hearings
When faced with a litigated matter, our solicitors will take time to gain a full understanding of your business and your requirements before providing advice on the best means of resolving a dispute – whether that be by way of mediation, Court proceedings, or alternative dispute resolution.
We aim to:
- Provide accessible, effective, practical advice
- Work to settle disputes efficiently and cost-effectively
- Achieve the best possible outcome for our clients
If you would like to find out more about our services for business please contact us.